WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR EXPANDING TEAM. HERE ARE THE CURRENT OPENINGS!
Osprey Media Lab (OML), an independent trading desk, specializes on programmatic buying, digital media planning, social media and performance marketing.
OML help advertisers build and profile their audience data anonymously, we also provide campaign management and optimization to brand managers who desire to propagate their marketing messages to the target audience and followers more effectively. Our team processes well-established relationship with key tech partners, and closely aligns with latest ad tech solutions in various digital media and social media fields.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent, dynamic, profitable digital media agency with huge growths and an exceptional strong team.
DIRECTOR/SENIOR MANAGER, DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
• In charge of our yield management business unit by helping our publishers maximize their digital revenues, monitoring constant optimization from our programmatic partners and revenue streams by ensuring a optimal revenue per impression sold.
• Work closely with our account management and client servicing team to meet the success of project execution and implementation for our advertisers through cross-platform digital media channels including programmatic media and premium publishers.
• Ensure transactions are properly recorded and follow up payments from affiliate partners. • Consolidate regular sales reports with the local sales teams.
• Keep track of our ongoing digital advertising campaigns with the sales/ planning teams.
• Creatively developing new media packages that sales personnel can present and sell to advertisers.
• Act as a lead to liaise with our external ad tech vendors and media partners.
• Provide timely feedback and review to out account and planning teams on effectiveness of their campaigns.
• Help write and develop digital media proposals and campaign briefs.
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
• Willing to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment with multiple digital and social media platforms.
• The ability and desire to interface with top media owners and clients on high profile accounts.
• Strong PC and Microsoft office skills and being internet savvy is essential.
• Working knowledge of basic HTML would be a plus.
• Some experience using Google’s Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 or equivalent.
• Self-motivated, able to multitask and think on the feet in a fast-pace environment.
• To research and evaluate specific business categories and market trends by identifying prospective vendors to collaborate.
• To lead, develop digital media, content marketing and brand video proposals.
• To possess strong knowledge of adserving and digital media.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate owing to race, colour, creed, religion, gender, disability, age, citizenship, marital, or domestic/civil partnership status and sexual orientation.
If you’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about the internet, send your resume with your current and expected salary and recent photograph to OspreyMediaLab.com